Redeem Rewards with zSilver
Browse and redeem exclusive Razer rewards, such as the Razer Chroma Mug that’s not available in stores, with our virtual loyalty currency – zSilver!
Find out what other awesome loot is up for redemption with zSilver.Learn more
*Redemption of products is limited to Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, North America, United Kingdom and Europe (excluding Russia).
FAQHow do I get Paid to Play?
1. Get the latest version of Razer Cortex.
2. Launch any of the supported games from your Razer Cortex Library.
3. At the end of your gaming session, you'll be notified that you've earned zSilver. Check your game dashboard to see how much you've racked up!
4. To receive an additional 2,000 zSilver, head to zVault.razerzone.com and verify your zVault account.What games are supported?
Play any of the following games to earn up to 900 zSilver per day. More games to be added soon!
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- DOTA™ 2
- League of Legends (all versions)
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- World of Warcraft
- Shadow Warrior 2
- Orcs Must Die!: Unchained
- Diablo III
- GTA 5
Head to zVault.razerzone.com to check out more ongoing zSilver campaigns.How can I submit feedback or report issues related to Paid to Play?
From the Razer Cortex client click on your profile picture and then select the Feedback option to submit a ticket. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Razer reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of this campaign either in an individual case or in general, at any time without notice.
Razer reserves the right to suspend or terminate any zVault or transactions which are found to be fraudulent or abusing the promotion.
Overwatch is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S and/or other countries. Counter-Strike, Dota are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation. League of Legends is a trademark, services mark, or registered trademark of Riot Games, Inc.